Self-Directed SIMPLE IRA
A Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) IRA is an IRA-based plan that gives employers an easy way to make contributions toward their employees' and their own retirement. This type of plan is designed for small businesses with 100 employees or less, and is simpler and less expensive to install than a traditional 401(k) plan.
With a SIMPLE IRA, all contributions are made directly to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) that has been established for each employee (a SIMPLE IRA). Eventual distributions are taxed as ordinary income.
With a RealTrust Self-Directed SIMPLE IRA, the investment options of both principals and employees extend beyond the scope of conventional Wall Street products (e.g.-stocks, bonds, and mutual funds), affording you the opportunity to invest in alternative assets such as real estate, private loans, private placements, start-up ventures, precious metals, and many others.
A RealTrust Self-Directed SIMPLE IRA may be right for you if:
• You have a company with less than 100 employees
• You are looking for a Plan with low start-up and administrative costs
• You want a Plan that provides you and your employees with a simplified way to contribute toward retirement
• You want to reduce the company's taxable income
• You want a Plan that can help you attract and retain quality employees
• You are looking for a Plan that is easy to set up and run – RealTrust handles most of the details
• You want your employees to contribute through convenient payroll deductions
• You would like flexibility in how much to contribute to the employees' plan
• You’re looking for a wider range of investment choices including stocks, bonds, mutual funds and the entire menu of alternative assets.
Eligibility: Employers with less than 100 employees are eligible.
Contribution Limits and Catch Up Contributions:
SIMPLE IRA Contribution Limits
|Up To Age 50||$12,500||$13,000|
Catch Up Contributions Provision
(See Internal Revenue Service Publication 560 for more information.)